The Concerned Parents of SD76 (CPoSD76) welcomes those who have concerns they wish to share, or is interested in genuine dialogue and debate. Both the CPoSD76 website and the CPoSD76 facebook group welcomes anyone to the discussion as long as they adhere to the following rules:
- The discussion refrains from Ad-hominum, derogatory statements, and personal attacks
- No dog piling.
- No use of foul language.
- It is understood that in some circumstances, names must be given, in order to make it clear who may have made and argument, or advocated for a specific point, but as a general rule of thumb, try to stick to policy and intellectual arguments.
- Be prepared to defend your statements, and provide sources where a significant amount of effort would be required to validate it independently. Ie provide keywords you would use to google your evidence.
The Administor or Moderators reserve the right to interpret these rules and their compliance.
If a violation is deemed to have occurred, the offending comment, discussion, or post may be removed or closed at the admin/mod’s discretion.
Further actions that may arise from a violation may include, but are not limited to
- A warning to the offender.
- A removal of the offending material.
- A removal of the offender from the group or site.
- A temporary or permanent ban from the group or site.
The CPoSD76 thank you for participation, and hope to hear what you have to say.